NGO In-house Course: Personal Effectiveness and Leadership
• Understand what personal effectiveness is about
• Know the essence to achieve personal effectiveness
• Understand some essential time management principles
• Learn to set clear personal mission and goals
• What is Personal Effectiveness and Leadership
• Power of the paradigm
• How to create personal effectiveness and build rapport with others
• Time Management principles
• Building personal mission and setting goals
|Time||:||0930 - 1700 (6 Hours)|
Tsuen Wan, New Territories
|Target Participants||:||Senior Social Work Supervisor, Supervisor and Team Leader, Newly promoted supervisors (within 1 year after promoted)|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 02/10/2018 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2470 or [email protected]|
Mr. Ho L C , Charles 何朗秋先生
Learning & Development Manager
MTR Corporation Limited
Charles is responsible for steering and managing different Learning & Development initiatives in HK and other business hubs in order to facilitate cross-fertilization and build up staff competencies to accelerate the growth of MTR operations in HK, Macau and overseas.
Prior to joining MTR, Charles held management positions in both corporate and HR consultancy companies. He graduated from HKU with an engineering degree, and acquired MBA in HKUST. Besides, Charles was awarded British Chevening Scholarship to study in London Business School and Cambridge University. He is also the certified trainer of “7 Habits” and “NLP”, and was awarded the “Distinguished Trainer” by HKMA and “Top 5 Emerging Training Leader” by US Training Magazine.
"Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .只提供英文版本
NGO in-house course is not open for public enrollment.