NGO In-house Course: Essentials of Project Management
• Introduction to Project Management – The basic concepts and terms, project stakeholders, project objectives and life cycle models
• Understanding the Five phases – Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing
• Identifying the Six constraints – Scope, Quality, Time, Cost, Resources and Risks
• Overall review on Nine knowledge areas of project management (based on international recognized PM framework PMBOK® ) – Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Risk, Procurement, Human Resources, Communications and Quality
• Requirement analysis and project planning
• Special focus on Time, Risk and Communications management techniques
• Ten Characteristics of Great Project Managers
• Teaching methodology: Lecture, formulation of project plans, class discussions and sharing etc
|Time||:||0930 - 1700 (12 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
|Target Participants||:||Teaching Staff or Admin staff of OFF rank or above|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 08/10/2018 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2470 or [email protected]|
Dr. WONG Joseph 黃寶琦博士
Pro-Key Learning Services Ltd
Dr. Joseph Wong is a management training expert and a seasoned management practitioner with more than twenty-five years’ experience in people development and service management. He has been the head of education services, senior manager of technical services, quality management and business development of Hewlett-Packard, and holds a Doctor of Education degree in lifelong education from the University of Nottingham.
Joseph has trained more than 20,000 managers and professionals in NGOs and commercial organizations in the areas of project management, service management, agile leadership, strategic planning, innovation and DISC. He is renowned for his interactive approach and the ability of integrating management best practices and making them simple and easy to apply.
Joseph is a Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), advanced DISC practitioner and behavioral consultant, and MBTI administrator.
"Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .只提供英文版本
NGO in-house course is not open for public enrollment.