NGO In-house Course: Leadership Foundation for Newly Promoted Supervisors (Moving Upward – Transit to be a Real Leader Successfully)
• To assist the newly promoted supervisor to transit his/ her role smoothly
• To identify leadership skills for his/ her new position
• Your leadership journey
• The triple success factors of a leader - target, performance and relationship
• Master the 6 leadership styles to handle different situations
• Identify leadership skills for his/ her new position
• Compile personal action plan
|Time||:||1400 - 1700 (3 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Tseung Kwan O|
|Target Participants||:||Managerial staff|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 01/03/2019 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2470 or [email protected]|
Mr. CHUNG Hillman 鍾衍文先生
Human Focus Consulting
Mr. Chung has 30 years of working experience in Human Resources and Consulting field. He has assumed human resources leadership in different business natures such as hotel, food and beverage operations, estate management, transportation services and resort establishment. Hillman holds a master degree in Human Resources Management from the University of Surrey. He has been a licensed Trainer of a series of programs under an American consulting firm and accredited practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)® Step I & II, a certified administrator of DISC Behavioral Assessment and a certified coach of Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching.
"Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .
NGO in-house course is not open for public enrollment.