NGO In-house Course: Strategic Visioning and Planning
• To enhance knowledge in the area of strategic visioning and planning and know-how on systemic thinking and practice on elderly division development with the mother organisation.
• To align the language and mindset in terms of strategic visioning and planning for future collaboration among senior staff of elderly centres and mother organization.
• Introduction to strategic planning and thinking
• Graphic history review
• Environment scan, PEST and SWOT analysis
• Cover story vision and project identification
• Project opportunity assessment and critical success factors
|Time||:||0930 - 1700 (6 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|Target Participants||:||Managerial staff|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 01/03/2019 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2470 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Dr. WONG , Joseph 黃寶琦博士
Pro-Key Learning Services Ltd
Dr Joseph Wong is a management training expert and seasoned management practitioner with more than twenty-five years’ experience in people development and service management. He has held management positions in education services, support services, quality management and business development in global IT company, and holds a Doctor of Education degree in lifelong education from the University of Nottingham. Joseph has trained more than 10,000 professionals and managers in NGOs and commercial organizations in the areas of project management, team leadership, innovation and strategic planning. He is renowned for his interactive approach and the ability of integrating management best practices and making them simple and easy to apply. Joseph is a Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), certified Scrum master, advanced DISC practitioner and behavioral consultant, and MBTI administrator.
"Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .只提供英文版本
NGO in-house course is not open for public enrollment.