NGO In-house Course: Strategic Planning and Visioning
- To enhance knowledge in the area of strategic planning and visioning and know-how on systemic thinking and practice on centre development with the mother organization
- To align the language and mindset in terms of strategic planning and visioning for future collaboration among senior staff of centres and mother organization
- Introduction to strategic planning and thinking
- Graphic history review
- Environment scan, PEST and SWOT analysis
- Cover story vision and project identification
- Project opportunity assessment and critical success factors
|Time||:||0930 - 1700 (6 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong|
|Target Participants||:||Social Workers, Nurses, Physio-/Occupational therapists, Supporting Staff|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 00/00/0000 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2470 or [email protected]|
Dr. WONG Joseph 黃寶琦博士
Pro-Key Learning Services Ltd
Dr. Joseph Wong is a management training expert and a seasoned management practitioner with more than twenty-five years’ experience in people development and service management. He has been the head of education services, senior manager of technical services, quality management and business development of Hewlett-Packard, and holds a Doctor of Education degree in lifelong education from the University of Nottingham.
Joseph has trained more than 20,000 managers and professionals in NGOs and commercial organizations in the areas of project management, service management, agile leadership, strategic planning, innovation and DISC. He is renowned for his interactive approach and the ability of integrating management best practices and making them simple and easy to apply.
Joseph is a Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), advanced DISC practitioner and behavioral consultant, and MBTI administrator.
"Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .只提供英文版本
NGO in-house course is not open for public enrollment.