NGO In-house Course: Enhancing Personal Effectiveness as a Team Leader
- To manage self before leading a team
- To start becoming a role model
- To practise leadership skills in emotion management, time management and goal setting
- To build leadership foundation to enhance personal and team effectiveness
- Understand the changing of roles - from specialist to generalist
- Understand and manage your different stakeholders
- The essential steps to handle emotion and stress
- Develop new practices in goal setting and time management
- Compile personal action plan
|Course Code||:||20B-IH02 (Original: 19B-IH06)|
|Time||:||0930 - 1700 (6 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Kwun Tong, Kowloon|
|Target Participants||:||Potential Centre-in-Charge/ Registered Social Workers with Degrees|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 00/00/0000 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2470 or [email protected]|
Mr. CHUNG Hillman 鍾衍文先生
Human Focus Consulting
Mr. Chung has 30 years of working experience in Human Resources and Consulting field. He has assumed human resources leadership in different business natures such as hotel, food and beverage operations, estate management, transportation services and resort establishment. Hillman holds a master degree in Human Resources Management from the University of Surrey. He has been a licensed Trainer of a series of programs under an American consulting firm and accredited practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)® Step I & II, a certified administrator of DISC Behavioral Assessment and a certified coach of Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching.
"Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .
NGO in-house course is not open for public enrollment.