Lump Sum Grant Subvention System (Part II) – Reporting and Implications of Lump Sum Grant Manual & SWD’s Internal Control and Accounting Inspection
To provide participants with necessary knowledge to understand the Lump Sum Grant (LSG) Subvention System
- To study the SWD's statutory report requirements and compliances (other than Annual Financial Report) in annual submission
- To briefly explain the Best Practice Manual and its compliance
- To briefly explain the internal control requirements and guidelines under the LSG Manual, the Lotteries Fund and the Best Practice Checklist of the ICAC for procurement
- To understand the SWD’s internal control and accounting inspection on various daily operations
|Date(s)||:||13 Dec 2022 (Tue)|
|Time||:||0930 - 1745 (7 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|Target Participants||:||Front line / accounting staff and non-financial professionals responsible for or involved in the accounting operations in SWD subvented organisations|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 1,290.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|HKD 224.00 ("Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme"- the highest subsidy amount is 80% of the course fee. Please refer to “Financial Assistance”.)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 1,120.00 (Payment on or before 22/11/2022 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or [email protected]|
Mr. LAM Steve 林志輝先生
BSc (Econ), MBA, FCMA, CPA (Aust), FCPA
Financial Management Consultant
Mr. Steve Lam was previously the Deputy Director (Finance & General Administration) of a local NGO. With his experiences in the financial profession of over 30 years and in the social service organisations, he can provide insights to NGO staff in topics relating to financial management. Prior to joining NGO sector, he had rich experiences in financial and management accounting, financial management and taxation in the commercial sector. Steve is also an experienced trainer in many similar training courses for social work professionals and is a popular speaker in many NGO seminars with topics in relation to financial management. He is now an Honorary Lecturer in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration of the Hong Kong University and currently holds the qualifications of Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Management Accountant and Certified Practising Accountant (Australia).
Quota is set for each course in "Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme". All applications are subject to approval. For details, please click HERE .
- Participants are not required to complete the course "Lump Sum Grant Subvention System (Part I) - An Overview of Basics, Recent Updates and AFR" (22B-01) before taking this course.
- The course is not offered on the basis of first come, first served.
- Screening of applications by the HKCSS Institute and the trainer for eligibility for taking the course may apply. Cheque Payment only. (Cheque Payee: The Hong Kong Council of Social Service)
- The course will NOT cover the SWD’s Annual Financial Report.
About Vaccine Pass & "LeaveHomeSafe" QR Code
- All participants are required to scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" venue QR code and present their Vaccine Pass for verification to show evidence of vaccination or medical exemption certificate upon entry to the class venue.
- Depending on the latest pandemic situation, the mode of course delivery might change to online class.
- No refund or course withdrawal will be made due to non-fulfillment of QR code scanning and Vaccine Pass verification and / or change of course delivery mode.
- For details of the Vaccine Pass (疫苗通行證), please visit https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/chi/vaccine-pass.html