Think Creatively Outside the Box: From Project Initiation to Execution
This course introduces the concept of Design Thinking to participants using an interactive approach. Through experience sharing, group discussion and in-class exercise, participants will learn how to apply the concept of Design Thinking from project initiation to execution as well as to their daily services. With the human centric approach of Design Thinking, application of Design Thinking can help increase the variety and diversity of social services. It also helps enhance the problem solving skills of participants, allowing them to leverage available resources more effectively and design creative and sustainable future directions for social services.
- To acquire a brief understanding on the 5 stages of Design Thinking Process
- To learn how to apply Design Thinking to projects from initiation to execution
- Empathise - Learn about empathy building
- Define - Practise how to define problem (What is a well-defined problem?)
- Ideate - Discuss and brainstorm creative new ideas
- Projects in Community - Case sharing and application
|Date(s)||:||8 Dec 2022 (Thu)|
|Time||:||0930 - 1700 (6 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|Target Participants||:||NGO frontline staff, supervisor / centre-in-charge, project manager, and other managerial staff|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 1,360.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|HKD 236.00 ("Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme"- the highest subsidy amount is 80% of the course fee. Please refer to “Financial Assistance”.)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 1,180.00 (Payment on or before 17/11/2022 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or [email protected]|
Mr. WONG Kit 王仲傑先生
Grand Ma Limited
- Lyricist with more than 200 published songs
- 10+ years working experience commercial banks
- Founded Grand Ma Ltd. to care of the elderly and promote intergenerational harmony
- Founded La Violet Education. Designed courses for corporations such as UBS, CLP, Mitsubishi Electric, PwC, etc.
- Founded Under Production to empower youth to work in the creative industry
- Founded “Life Beyond Routine” Dream Project
- Awardee of the “7th Youth Leader”
- Hong Kong representative of the British Council’s “Global Leadership Summit 2015”
- Author of 《今生不做機械人》、《畀返個仔我》、《詞情畫意》
- Column author for am730
Quota is set for each course in "Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme". All applications are subject to approval. For details, please click HERE .
About Vaccine Pass & "LeaveHomeSafe" QR Code
- All participants are required to scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" venue QR code and present their Vaccine Pass for verification to show evidence of vaccination or medical exemption certificate upon entry to the class venue.
- Depending on the latest pandemic situation, the mode of course delivery might change to online class.
- No refund or course withdrawal will be made due to non-fulfillment of QR code scanning and Vaccine Pass verification and / or change of course delivery mode.
- For details of the Vaccine Pass (疫苗通行證), please visit https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/chi/vaccine-pass.html