Certificate in Fundraising for NGOs - Publicity Planning and Execution in Fundraising (Session 5-core)
In order to be sustainable, social service organisations need to find and diversify the funding source. This course helps social work practitioners to formulate their fundraising strategy and identify different ways of fundraising to enhance their organisations’ fundraising capability. It is designed for NGO practitioners who would like to expand their knowledge and advance their practical skills on fundraising.
• To introduce the fundraising strategic plan and its planning cycle
• To describe the concept and application on donor relations management and it’s relation to network building and sustainability
• To introduce typical fundraising tools with NGO examples
• Define key theme and message for your campaign
• Understand the audience and device suitable promotion tactics
• Main visual and creative development
• Different publicity formats and channels
2. Digital platforms, such as website and social media
3. Media partners selection
|Time||:||0930 - 1230 (3 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
• The full certificate programme is designed for NGO staff working in fundraising, communications, and donor relations at managerial or supervisory levels.
• Individual sessions are suitable for NGO staff who are interested in specific topics.
• Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the full certificate programme.
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 505.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|HKD 92.00 ("Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme"- the highest subsidy amount is 80% of the course fee. Please refer to “Financial Assistance”.)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 460.00 (Payment on or before 28/08/2018 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2470 or [email protected]|
Ms. WONG , Winnie 王詩韻女士
Head, Communications & Resource Development
Hong Kong Red Cross
Winnie has 20 years of experience in the field of marketing, project development and event management in sizable non-profit organization. She is experienced in the development and marketing strategies in promotion and coordination of public exhibitions and fundraising campaigns. She currently serves at Hong Kong Red Cross, taking charge of the department to develop fundraising strategies, including driving of fundraising campaigns, enhancement of donor loyalty and relationship building, and to maintain a high standard of accountability to donors.
Quota is set for each course in "Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme". All applications are subject to approval. For details, please click HERE .
NGO Capacity Development Fund: The full certificate programme participants have higher priority to apply for subsidy under NGO Capacity Development Fund.