社會服務機構籌款證書課程 - Publicity Planning and Execution in Fundraising (Session 5-core)
In order to be sustainable, social service organisations need to find and diversify the funding source. This course helps social work practitioners to formulate their fundraising strategy and identify different ways of fundraising to enhance their organisations’ fundraising capability. It is designed for NGO practitioners who would like to expand their knowledge and advance their practical skills on fundraising.
• To introduce the fundraising strategic plan and its planning cycle
• To describe the concept and application on donor relations management and it’s relation to network building and sustainability
• To introduce typical fundraising tools with NGO examples
• Define key theme and message for your campaign
• Understand the audience and device suitable promotion tactics
• Main visual and creative development
• Different publicity formats and channels
2. Digital platforms, such as website and social media
3. Media partners selection
|時間||:||0930 - 1230 (3 小時)|
• The full certificate programme is designed for NGO staff working in fundraising, communications, and donor relations at managerial or supervisory levels.
• Individual sessions are suitable for NGO staff who are interested in specific topics.
• Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the full certificate programme.
|港幣 505.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 92.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 460.00 (在 28/08/2018 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2470 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Ms. WONG , Winnie 王詩韻女士
Head, Communications & Resource Development
Hong Kong Red Cross
Winnie has 20 years of experience in the field of marketing, project development and event management in sizable non-profit organization. She is experienced in the development and marketing strategies in promotion and coordination of public exhibitions and fundraising campaigns. She currently serves at Hong Kong Red Cross, taking charge of the department to develop fundraising strategies, including driving of fundraising campaigns, enhancement of donor loyalty and relationship building, and to maintain a high standard of accountability to donors.
NGO Capacity Development Fund: The full certificate programme participants have higher priority to apply for subsidy under NGO Capacity Development Fund.