Certificate in Fundraising for NGOs - Using Technology in Fundraising (Session 6-elective)
In order to be sustainable, social service organisations need to find and diversify the funding source. This course helps social work practitioners to formulate their fundraising strategy and identify different ways of fundraising to enhance their organisations’ fundraising capability. It is designed for NGO practitioners who would like to expand their knowledge and advance their practical skills on fundraising.
• To introduce the fundraising strategic plan and its planning cycle
• To describe the concept and application on donor relations management and it’s relation to network building and sustainability
• To introduce typical fundraising tools with NGO examples
• Changes in fundraising trend and strategy setting
• Choose the appropriate fundraising tools
• Utilize and manage the fundraising tools wisely and extensively
• Crowdfunding and Fintech
|Time||:||1400 - 1700 (3 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
• The full certificate programme is designed for NGO staff working in fundraising, communications, and donor relations at managerial or supervisory levels.
• Individual sessions are suitable for NGO staff who are interested in specific topics.
• Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the full certificate programme.
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 505.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|HKD 92.00 ("Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme"- the highest subsidy amount is 80% of the course fee. Please refer to “Financial Assistance”.)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 460.00 (Payment on or before 28/08/2018 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2470 or [email protected]|
Mr. LAW Wing Chung , Julian 羅永聰先生
Founder and Director
Jervois One (Hong Kong) Limited
Mr Law established Jervois One (Hong Kong) Limited in 2018, providing consulting services on public affairs issues. He was the assignment editor of the general news desk of Ming Pao Newspapers Limited and Political Assistant to the former Financial Secretary, Mr John Tsang. He worked as a volunteer in Mr Tsang’s electioneering team as think tank when Mr Tsang ran in the 2017 Chief Executive election. Mr Law holds a Bachelor of Laws degree and a Master of Journalism degree, both from The University of Hong Kong. Mr Law was also a visiting fellow in University of Oxford.
Ms. HWEE Maryann 許婷婷
Maryann Hwee has over 20 years' experience in direct investment, marketing and business development in IT businesses in Hong Kong, the PRC, and Southeast Asia. She is the Executive Director at FringeBacker.
Quota is set for each course in "Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme". All applications are subject to approval. For details, please click HERE .
NGO Capacity Development Fund: The full certificate programme participants have higher priority to apply for subsidy under NGO Capacity Development Fund.