社會服務機構籌款證書課程 - Using Technology in Fundraising (Session 6-elective)
In order to be sustainable, social service organisations need to find and diversify the funding source. This course helps social work practitioners to formulate their fundraising strategy and identify different ways of fundraising to enhance their organisations’ fundraising capability. It is designed for NGO practitioners who would like to expand their knowledge and advance their practical skills on fundraising.
• To introduce the fundraising strategic plan and its planning cycle
• To describe the concept and application on donor relations management and it’s relation to network building and sustainability
• To introduce typical fundraising tools with NGO examples
• Changes in fundraising trend and strategy setting
• Choose the appropriate fundraising tools
• Utilize and manage the fundraising tools wisely and extensively
• Crowdfunding and Fintech
|時間||:||1400 - 1700 (3 小時)|
• The full certificate programme is designed for NGO staff working in fundraising, communications, and donor relations at managerial or supervisory levels.
• Individual sessions are suitable for NGO staff who are interested in specific topics.
• Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the full certificate programme.
|港幣 505.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 92.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 460.00 (在 28/08/2018 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2470 or email@example.com|
Mr. LAW Wing Chung , Julian 羅永聰先生
Founder and Director
Jervois One (Hong Kong) Limited
Mr Law established Jervois One (Hong Kong) Limited in 2018, providing consulting services on public affairs issues. He was the assignment editor of the general news desk of Ming Pao Newspapers Limited and Political Assistant to the former Financial Secretary, Mr John Tsang. He worked as a volunteer in Mr Tsang’s electioneering team as think tank when Mr Tsang ran in the 2017 Chief Executive election. Mr Law holds a Bachelor of Laws degree and a Master of Journalism degree, both from The University of Hong Kong. Mr Law was also a visiting fellow in University of Oxford.
Ms. HWEE Maryann 許婷婷
NGO Capacity Development Fund: The full certificate programme participants have higher priority to apply for subsidy under NGO Capacity Development Fund.