User-centered Design for Optimizing NGO User Experience
• To understand the approach and importance of user-centered design, and its application in NGO service innovation
• To identify pain-points of service users in different service field
• Staff-centered vs user-centered in NGO service scope
• Study and develop user-life cycle, user life-time value and user journey
• Case studies (Social innovation, Creative education, Youth Entrepreneurship and Online Outreach)
• Introduction and practice of tools for developing user-centered model for services
• Introduction to design thinking research methods
|Course Code||:||20B-15 (Original: 19B-24)|
|Time||:||0930 - 1700 (6 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|Target Participants||:||NGO Managerial Staff & Supervisory Staff|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 1,060.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|HKD 184.00 ("Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme"- the highest subsidy amount is 80% of the course fee. Please refer to “Financial Assistance”.)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 920.00 (Payment on or before 03/11/2020 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or email@example.com|
Mr. LEE Kin Lok Kenneth 李健樂先生
Head of Youth Business
Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups
Kenneth has a business, communications and design background, and he has been in youth work service field for almost 10 years. During the time he serves the Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups, he founded the Youth S.P.O.T. Magazine (青年空間雜誌), developed and took lead of the user-centric design unit, oversaw youth entrepreneurship and social innovation services, supervised social enterprises, coordinated and steered the Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong (前海深港青年夢工場) and Chengdu-Hong Kong Youth Innovation and Entrepreneur Hub (蓉港青年創新創業夢工場) Youth Innovation and Entrepreneur Hub, oversaw the M21.hk multimedia hub and creative education unit of the Federation.
Quota is set for each course in "Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme". All applications are subject to approval. For details, please click HERE .
The course is postponed from 20 August to 24 November 2020.