Managing Conflicts in Human Service Organisations
- To understand how conflicts develop and escalate, and the behavioral differences in conflict for different personalities
- To learn how to adopt effective approach to prevent, manage and resolve conflicts, especially in human service organisations
- Understanding development and escalation of conflicts
- Considering personality differences in conflict management
- Five levels of conflict
- ABCD conflict resolution model
- Five conflict management approaches
- Case study and application in human service organisations
|Date(s)||:||8 Mar 2023 (Wed)|
|Time||:||0930 - 1700 (6 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|Target Participants||:||NGO Managerial & Supervisory Staff|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 1,100.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|HKD 192.00 ("Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme"- the highest subsidy amount is 80% of the course fee. Please refer to “Financial Assistance”.)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 960.00 (Payment on or before 15/02/2023 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or [email protected]|
Dr. WONG Joseph 黃寶琦博士
Pro-Key Learning Services Ltd
Dr. Joseph Wong is a management training expert and a seasoned management practitioner with more than twenty-five years’ experience in people development and service management. He has been the head of education services, senior manager of technical services, quality management and business development of Hewlett-Packard, and holds a Doctor of Education degree in lifelong education from the University of Nottingham.
Joseph has trained more than 20,000 managers and professionals in NGOs and commercial organizations in the areas of project management, service management, agile leadership, strategic planning, innovation and DISC. He is renowned for his interactive approach and the ability of integrating management best practices and making them simple and easy to apply.
Joseph is a Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), advanced DISC practitioner and behavioral consultant, and MBTI administrator.
Quota is set for each course in "Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme". All applications are subject to approval. For details, please click HERE .