【FULL】 | "HKCSS Convention 2023" Concurrent Sessions -《Rethinking Talent Development in the New Era: Connecting Talents to the Future》
The Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS) has been driving social welfare development in Hong Kong throughout the past 75 years, addressing needs and distresses of our citizens. The Council is well prepared with proactive strategies for the social changes in the coming 10 years and dedicated to improving the living quality of our people and the solidarity of our community. The Council's strengthened vision, position and strategies: pursuing impact-driven culture by advocating the co-creation, tech-enablement and talent development, for creating higher social impact. One of the flagship events will be the HKCSS Convention cum Hong Kong Social Service Expo 2023 to be held on 15 February 2023 (Wednesday) at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) with the theme of “United for an Inclusive Society”.
|Date(s)||:||15 Feb 2023 (Wed)|
|Time||:||1115 - 1300 (1.75 Hours)|
|Venue||:||HKCEC Room S426 + S427|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 08/02/2023 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or [email protected]|
"Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .
Entrance Rules for Visitors
- Visitors under age 18 will not be admitted.
- Visitors are invited to approach registration counter ar Hall 5FG to redeem name badge, and the name badge shall be presented for checking at the entrance of venue.
- The valid entrance name badge shall not be transferred to other party. The Organiser reserves the right to request for identity if required.;
- If the name badge is damaged or lost, visitor must register again for re-entry.
- No banners, buntings, flyers or publicity materials of any kind shall be displayed without prior permission from the Organiser.
- No loudhailers shall be brought into and/or used in the venue without prior permission from the Organiser.
- Visitors must not enter any restricted area without authorisation. In the event of an emergency, attendees must comply with all reasonable directions of venue security personnel.
- Persons entering into or inside the venue should not intentionally cause any obstruction to the entrance, exit, staircase, passage, district passageway, emergency exit or emergency passageway of the venue.
- Security staff at the venue may intercept or interdict persons who constitute a threat to event safety and good order for any reason, including those apparently under the influence of alcohol or drugs and those in possession of dangerous items or substances. Such persons may be denied from entry or removed from the venue.
- The Organiser reserves the right to invite any person to leave the venue if he/she fails to comply with the Entrance Rules or interrupts the programme.
- On-site shooting will be conducted in the event, content shall be used for promotion by the Organiser.