社會服務機構籌款證書課程 - Writing an Effective Funding Proposal (Session 7-elective)
In order to be sustainable, social service organisations need to find and diversify the funding source. This course helps social work practitioners to formulate their fundraising strategy and identify different ways of fundraising to enhance their organisations’ fundraising capability. It is designed for NGO practitioners who would like to expand their knowledge and advance their practical skills on fundraising.
• To introduce the fundraising strategic plan and its planning cycle
• To describe the concept and application on donor relations management and it’s relation to network building and sustainability
• To introduce typical fundraising tools with NGO examples
• Developing an idea before writing
• Essentials dos and don’ts in presenting proposals
• Preparations and follow up actions after submitting proposals
|時間||:||0930 - 1700 (6 小時)|
• The full certificate programme is designed for NGO staff working in fundraising, communications, and donor relations at managerial or supervisory levels.
• Individual sessions are suitable for NGO staff who are interested in specific topics.
• Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the full certificate programme.
|港幣 1,010.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 184.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 920.00 (在 07/09/2018 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2470 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Ms. TONG , Kris 湯崇敏女士
Co-founder, Fleurdot 花點, Executive Committee Member, TREATS, Independent trainer and consultant
Kris is the co-founder of Fleurdot 花點, the Executive Committee Member of TREATS, an independent trainer and the former Executive Director of TREATS. In the past years, she has served in different roles in both large-scale organizations and non-subvented charities and has collaborated extensively with people from different sectors. She has led and launched innovative projects, fundraising and partnership programmes with an impressive growth in funding income, services as well as scale of the organization. In recent years, she serves as an independent consultant to provide training and consultancy services to NGOs, including proposal writing, fundraising strategies, corporate partnership , strategic
planning and impact assessment.
NGO Capacity Development Fund: The full certificate programme participants have higher priority to apply for subsidy under NGO Capacity Development Fund.