社會服務機構籌款證書課程 - Fundraising Projects Presentation and Funding Proposal Pitching (Session 9-core)
In order to be sustainable, social service organisations need to find and diversify the funding source. This course helps social work practitioners to formulate their fundraising strategy and identify different ways of fundraising to enhance their organisations’ fundraising capability. It is designed for NGO practitioners who would like to expand their knowledge and advance their practical skills on fundraising.
• To introduce the fundraising strategic plan and its planning cycle
• To describe the concept and application on donor relations management and it’s relation to network building and sustainability
• To introduce typical fundraising tools with NGO examples
* Funders from foundations and corporate partner will be invited as adjudicators to vet selected funding proposals
|日期||:||11 & 12/10/2018|
|時間||:||0930 - 1700 (12 小時)|
• The full certificate programme is designed for NGO staff working in fundraising, communications, and donor relations at managerial or supervisory levels.
• Individual sessions are suitable for NGO staff who are interested in specific topics.
• This session is for full certificate participants only.
|港幣 0.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 0.00 (在 24/07/2018 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2470 or email@example.com|