Lump Sum Grant Subvention System – Part I – An Overview of Basics & Latest Updates, AFR and Procurement
To provide participants with necessary knowledge to understand the Lump Sum Grant Subvention System.
• To cover an overview of Lump Sum Grant (LSG) Subvention System and its updates
• To study the requirements of Annex 5: Annual Financial Report of LSG Manual
• To briefly explain the requirements of Annex 8: Section 9 Procurement under LSG
Manual (Part 1)
Manual (Part 1)
|時間||:||0930 - 1745 (7 小時)|
|地點||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|對象||:||Accounting staff and non-financial professionals responsible for or involved in the accounting operations in SWD’s subvented organizations|
|語言||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|港幣 1,240.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 214.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 1,070.00 (在 14/05/2019 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2470 or email@example.com|
Mr. LAM , Steve 林志輝先生
BSc (Econ), MBA, FCMA, CPA (Aust), FCPA
Financial Management Consultant
Mr Steve Lam was previously the Deputy Director (Finance & General Administration) of the Hong Kong Society for the Protection of Children. With his experiences in the financial profession of over 30 years and in the social service organisations, he can provide insights to NGO staff in topics relating to financial management. Prior to joining NGO sector, he had well experience in financial and management accounting, financial management and taxation in the commercial sector. Steve is also an experienced trainer in many similar training courses for social work professionals and is a popular speaker in many NGO seminars with topics in relation to financial management. He is now an Honorary Lecturer in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration of the Hong Kong University and currently holds the qualifications of Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Management Accountant and Certified Practising Accountant (Australia).
• The course is not offered on the basis of first come, first served.
• Screening of applications by the HKCSS Institute and trainer for eligibility for taking the course may apply.
• For Social Welfare Department’s other statutory report requirements and compliance, they shall be covered in "Lump Sum Grant Subvention System – Part II – Reporting and Implications of Lump Sum Grant Manual & Lotteries Fund”.
• The Procurement procedures and practices of Chapter 6: Procurement and Stores Management under Lotteries Fund Manual (Part 2) will be covered in "Lump Sum Grant Subvention System – Part II".