Strategic Planning and Visioning
• To enhance knowledge in the area of strategic planning and visioning and know-how on systemic thinking and practice on centre development with the mother organization
• To align the language and mindset in terms of strategic planning and visioning for future collaboration among senior staff of centres and mother organization
• Introduction to strategic planning and thinking
• Graphic history review
• Environment scan, PEST and SWOT analysis
• Cover story vision and project identification
• Project opportunity assessment and critical success factors
• Case study and application to a NGO and a NGO unit
|時間||:||0930 - 1730 (6 小時)|
|地點||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|對象||:||NGO Managerial Staff & Supervisory Staff|
|語言||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|港幣 1,060.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 184.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 920.00 (在 21/06/2019 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2470 or [email protected]|
Dr. WONG Joseph 黃寶琦博士
Pro-Key Learning Services Ltd
Ms. CHAN Hiu Yuen , Angie 陳曉園女士
Former Chief Executive
Sai Kung District Community Centre Limited
Angie has been joining SKDCC since 2001. As one of the most important leaders to develop SKDCC from a single service unit to a multi community service centre in Sai Kung rural area, she acquires solid skill in services development and management. The rapid development in past 10 years has bought great challenge for SKDCC at the moment. She is leading her team to react precisely and thrive in the midst of change.
Ms. LAM Esther 林綺霞女士
Assistant Social Work Officer
Caritas - Hong Kong
Esther Lam has been serving Caritas Family Service for more than 13 years.
She graduated from Hong Kong University with majored in Social Work and Family counseling. Later she was accredited in sex therapist and play therapist for expand her expertise.
Her counseling experience covers a wide range of family problem, such as stress and trauma, family violence, child abuse, child neglect, elderly, rehab and sex issue.
In additional to frontline work, she has supervised the placement social worker students in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.