Advanced Certificate in Accounting Practice and Financial Management for Non-financial Professionals in NGOs - Strategic Financial Decision-making in NGOs (Session 2) (Full-house)
The certificate is a new programme specially designed to help NGO staff of non-financial background who are responsible for accounting / financial issues to master more advanced knowledge and skills in managing NGO finance.
• To provide more in-depth knowledge of financial management and accounting for centre supervisors / service managers in managing NGO finances
• To help managerial staff master budgetary control and monitoring for making good decisions
• To develop appropriate strategies for funds development and fundraising from financial perspective
• To assist centre supervisors / service managers in developing and implementing risk-based internal control, handling disclosure of information and public accountability with confidence
Cost for short-run financial decisions and break-even analysis
• To study relevant costs decisions and how they assist us in making better short-run financial decisions
• To master the use of break-even analysis, its application and limitations in NGOs
Strategic in price setting, analysis and making decisions for self-financing projects
• To master the techniques of pricing strategies, setting and analysis for self-financing services and projects
• To formulate appropriate strategic financial decisions for self-financing services and projects
Note: It is assumed that participants have already had the basic knowledge of running self-financing services and projects
|時間||:||0930 - 1730 (7 小時)|
|地點||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|對象||:||Center Supervisors, Service Managers (non-financial professionals) responsible for accounting and financial operations of subvented and / or non-subvented services of NGOs|
|語言||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|港幣 1,240.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 214.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 1,070.00 (在 2019-07-23 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2470 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Mr. LAM , Steve 林志輝先生
BSc (Econ), MBA, FCMA, CPA (Aust), FCPA / Deputy Director (Finance & General Administration)
Hong Kong Society for the Protection of Children
Mr Steve Lam is responsible for the areas of Agency’s finance, accounting, general administration and information technology. He has fruitful experiences in dealing with practical financial issues of social service organisations. With his experiences in the financial profession of over 25 years and in the social welfare sector, he is able to provide insights to NGO staffs in topics relating to financial management. Prior to joining HKSPC, he was the Finance Manager of an NGO and has already had well experience in financial and management accounting, financial management and taxation in the commercial sector. He is also an experienced instructor in many similar training courses for social work professionals. Steve is a popular speaker in many NGO seminars with topics relating to financial management. He currently holds the qualifications of Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Management Accountant and Certified Practicing Accountant (Australia).
Selection Criteria :
1. Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the full certificate programme.
2. Those who have completed HKCSSI’s Certificate in Accounting Practice and Financial Management for Non-financial Professionals in NGOs will take priority.
3. Applications from target participants who can meet the above two selection criteria will also be processed on a first come, first served basis.
• Certificates will be issued by the HKCSS Institute to participants upon successful completion of session(s) enrolled with 80% attendance in total.