Advanced Certificate in Accounting Practice and Financial Management for Non-financial Professionals in NGOs - Disclosure of Information and Public Accountability for NGOs (Session 5)
The certificate is a new programme specially designed to help NGO staff of non-financial background who are responsible for accounting / financial issues to master more advanced knowledge and skills in managing NGO finance.
• To provide more in-depth knowledge of financial management and accounting for centre supervisors / service managers in managing NGO finances
• To help managerial staff master budgetary control and monitoring for making good decisions
• To develop appropriate strategies for funds development and fundraising from financial perspective
• To assist centre supervisors / service managers in developing and implementing risk-based internal control, handling disclosure of information and public accountability with confidence
Disclosure of information and public accountability for NGOs
• To understand different perspective on internal and external reporting requirements
• To master the disclosure of information for statutory compliance
• To grasp the public accountability issue on financial reports
Note: Pre-course knowledge on fundamental internal control and basic guidelines given in Lump Sum Grant Manual by Social Welfare Department is required.
|時間||:||0930 - 1230 (3 小時)|
|地點||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|對象||:||Center Supervisors, Service Managers (non-financial professionals) responsible for accounting and financial operations of subvented and / or non-subvented services of NGOs|
|語言||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|港幣 530.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 92.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 460.00 (在 22/08/2019 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2470 or email@example.com|
Mr. CHENG , Isaac 鄭頌仁先生
Director of Finance and Administration
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
Mr Cheng is responsible for the financial, administrative, information technology and facility management aspects of the agency operation. He is a fellow member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, holding a first class honor bachelor and a master of philosophy degrees from the University of Hong Kong as well as a master of laws degree from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. His professional experience was obtained from a Big Four firm, the civil service and multinational companies. He currently serves as the member of the Specialized Committee of Sector Finance.
Selection Criteria :
1. Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the full certificate programme.
2. Those who have completed HKCSSI’s Certificate in Accounting Practice and Financial Management for Non-financial Professionals in NGOs will take priority.
3. Applications from target participants who can meet the above two selection criteria will also be processed on a first come, first served basis.
• Certificates will be issued by the HKCSS Institute to participants upon successful completion of session(s) enrolled with 80% attendance in total.