To provide participants with necessary knowledge to understand the Lump Sum Grant (LSG) Subvention System
- To cover an overview of the Lump Sum Grant (LSG) Subvention System
- To study the requirements of Annex 5: Annual Financial Report of the LSG Manual
- To briefly explain the Review Report on Enhancement of Lump Sum Grant Subvention System and its implications
|日期||:||18 Oct 2022 (Tue)|
|時間||:||0930 - 1745 (7 小時)|
|對象||:||Front line / accounting staff and non-financial professionals responsible for or involved in the accounting operations in SWD subvented organisations|
|港幣 1,290.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 224.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 1,120.00 (在 27/09/2022 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2434 或 [email protected]|
Mr. LAM Steve 林志輝先生
BSc (Econ), MBA, FCMA, CPA (Aust), FCPA
Financial Management Consultant
Mr. Steve Lam was previously the Deputy Director (Finance & General Administration) of a local NGO. With his experiences in the financial profession of over 30 years and in the social service organisations, he can provide insights to NGO staff in topics relating to financial management. Prior to joining NGO sector, he had rich experiences in financial and management accounting, financial management and taxation in the commercial sector. Steve is also an experienced trainer in many similar training courses for social work professionals and is a popular speaker in many NGO seminars with topics in relation to financial management. He is now an Honorary Lecturer in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration of the Hong Kong University and currently holds the qualifications of Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Management Accountant and Certified Practising Accountant (Australia).
- For the Social Welfare Department’s other statutory report requirements and compliances, they shall be covered in the course "Lump Sum Grant Subvention System (Part II) – Reporting and Implications of Lump Sum Grant Manual & SWD’s Internal Control and Accounting Inspection" (22B-02).
- The course is not offered on the basis of first come, first served.
- Screening of applications by the HKCSS Institute and the trainer for eligibility for taking the course may apply. Cheque Payment only. (Cheque Payee: The Hong Kong Council of Social Service)
- The study on the Review Report on Enhancement of Lump Sum Grant Subvention System will only cover those recommendations which have been implemented by the SWD and exclude the areas on cross-subsidisation of FSA-related activities and cost apportionment.