社會服務機構財務管理進階證書課程（專為財務人員而設） - 單元二【只接受網上報名及支票付款】
【Session 2 - Financial Perspective of Funds Development and their Strategies for NGO’s Sustainable, Long-term Growth and Service Performance Management】
Practice of funds development from financial perspective
- To identify and describe different funds development and their sources
- To explain the strategies of how to obtain funds for NGO’s sustainable and long-term growth
- Case studies on why financial sustainability is so important today
Assessing service performance and its measurements from financial perspective
- To introduce the Balanced Scorecard in NGOs and how they assist us in preparing a better financial performance and measurement
- To walk through KPIs, benchmarking and non-financial performance measures used by NGOs
|日期||:||26 Jul 2023 (Wed)|
|時間||:||0930 - 1745 (7 小時)|
|對象||:||NGO managerial and supervisory staff (financial professionals) responsible for accounting and financial operations of subvented and / or non-subvented services of NGOs|
|港幣 1,580.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 560.00 (「小型機構人才發展資助計劃」最高資助額為學費60%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 1,400.00 (在 28/06/2023 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2416 或 [email protected]|
Mr. LAM Steve 林志輝先生
BSc (Econ), MBA, FCMA, CPA (Aust), FCPA
Financial Management Consultant
Mr. Steve Lam was previously the Deputy Director (Finance & General Administration) of a local NGO. With his experiences in the financial profession of over 30 years and in the social service organisations, he can provide insights to NGO staff in topics relating to financial management. Prior to joining NGO sector, he had rich experiences in financial and management accounting, financial management and taxation in the commercial sector. Steve is also an experienced trainer in many similar training courses for social work professionals and is a popular speaker in many NGO seminars with topics in relation to financial management. He is now an Honorary Lecturer in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration of the Hong Kong University and currently holds the qualifications of Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Management Accountant and Certified Practising Accountant (Australia).
The course is not offered on the basis of first come, first served. Screening of applications by HKCSS Institute and the trainer for eligibility for taking the course may apply.
Cheque Payment only (Cheque Payee: The Hong Kong Council of Social Service)
- Priority will be given to applicants who:
> enroll in the full certificate programme; and
> have previously completed "Certificate in Accounting Practice and Financial Management for Non-financial Professionals in NGOs” organised by HKCSS Institute.
- Attendance Certificate of the will be issued by the HKCSS Institute to participants enrolling in individual session(s) upon successful completion of each session with 80% attendance in total.
- Certificate of “Advanced Certificate in Financial Management for Accounting and Financial Professionals in NGOs” will be issued by the HKCSS Institute to participants enrolling in the whole programme upon successful completion of all four sessions with 80% attendance in total.