Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 4) - Introduction to Ads - Scale Your Advertising Efforts with Ads Manager
This series is designed for NGO practitioners to enhance their knowledge and skills in digital and social media marketing to cope with the rising challenges and changing dynamics of the social environment.
• To demonstrate the best practices and latest updates on the use of Facebook tools and resources for NGOs to reach out more effectively to their target groups for various good causes
• To maximize the influence of NGOs and create positive impact in the communities
• Difference between organic content & ads
• Ads manager and boosting
• How to get started with advertising, examples from NGO partners
• Deep dive into ads manager
• Advanced targeting via location, demographic and interest
• Creative considerations for ads
• Ads policy overview
• Ads transparency on social issues
|Time||:||1530 - 1700 (1.5 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Online platform through BlueJeans* (Changed to GoToWebinar for better user experience)
* BlueJeans is a cloud-based video conferencing service platform.
|Target Participants||:||Two applicants from one NGO, one from management level and one who has hands-on experience in managing social media channel(s) for the organization|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 15/07/2020 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or email@example.com|
Ms. LI Aurora 李鶴女士
Partner Manager (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
Aurora is a Partner Manger at Facebook, looking after Government, Politics and Advocacy sector. She’s dedicated on providing partners around the world education and guidance on how to connect with their people through Facebook marketing solutions.
Aurora has spent more than a decade in digital marketing field, including Google, Ogilvy and Baidu, among others. She has led key projects for global brands on their cross-culture communications and integrated marketing.
"Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .
• The Master Class is not offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Application screening by Facebook and HKCSS Institute may apply.
*Participants with relevant promotional experience using Facebook or Instagram for projects with these themes will have higher priority to be accepted for session 5.
• Applicants enrolled all sessions of the Master Class have higher priority to be accepted.
• Attendance certificates for individual sessions will NOT be issued to participants.
(Application via HKCSSI Member Portal, E-mail and Fax will not be accepted)