Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 3) - Instagram
This series is designed for NGO practitioners to enhance their knowledge and skills in digital and social media marketing to cope with the rising challenges and changing dynamics of the social environment.
• To demonstrate the best practices and latest updates on the use of Facebook tools and resources for NGOs to reach out more effectively to their target groups for various good causes
• To maximize the influence of NGOs and create positive impact in the communities
• Tools and Resources
• Use of Stickers & Filters
|Time||:||1530 - 1700 (1.5 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Online platform through BlueJeans* (Changed to GoToWebinar for better user experience)
* BlueJeans is a cloud-based video conferencing service platform.
|Target Participants||:||Two applicants from one NGO, one from management level and one who has hands-on experience in managing social media channel(s) for the organization|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 15/07/2020 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or email@example.com|
Ms. LI Aurora 李鶴女士
Partner Manager (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
Aurora is a Partner Manger at Facebook, looking after Government, Politics and Advocacy sector. She’s dedicated on providing partners around the world education and guidance on how to connect with their people through Facebook marketing solutions.
Aurora has spent more than a decade in digital marketing field, including Google, Ogilvy and Baidu, among others. She has led key projects for global brands on their cross-culture communications and integrated marketing.
Mr. CHOW Charles 周子烈先生
Political and Government Outreach Manager (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
Charles is Outreach Manager for Government, Politics and NGO sector. He focuses on delivering workshops on best practices on organic contents, tools and resources of Facebook apps.
He is a communications and public affairs professional with 14+ years PR, public affairs and communication experience and worked in the Government, technology, real estate and media industry. Worked as an Information Officer in Hong Kong Government and posted to a few bureaux and departments such as Security Bureau, Development Bureau and Digital Media Team in Information Services Department.
He is also actively involved in community services and is the founder of Asia Pacific Youth Development Foundation in promoting youth collaboration and empowering the future leaders.
"Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .
• The Master Class is not offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Application screening by Facebook and HKCSS Institute may apply.
*Participants with relevant promotional experience using Facebook or Instagram for projects with these themes will have higher priority to be accepted for session 5.
• Applicants enrolled all sessions of the Master Class have higher priority to be accepted.
• Attendance certificates for individual sessions will NOT be issued to participants.
(Application via HKCSSI Member Portal, E-mail and Fax will not be accepted)