Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 1) - Introduction to Facebook and Instagram
• To equip participants
with the latest updates on the use of Facebook tools and resources for
NGOs to reach out more effectively to their target groups for various good
• To demonstrate the best practices in Hong Kong and other Asian markets to inspire NGOs to think out of the box
•To maximize the influence of NGOs and create positive impact in the communities
• How News Feed works
• Account Security & Online Safety
|Time||:||1530 - 1700 (1.5 Hours)|
platform through Zoom*
|Target Participants||:||A maximum of two applicants per NGO, one from management level and one who has hands-on experience in managing social media channel(s) for the organization|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English & Mandarin)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 25/02/2021 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Mr. CHOW Charles 周子烈先生
Political and Government Outreach Manager (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
Charles is Outreach Manager for Government, Politics and NGO sector. He focuses on delivering workshops on best practices on organic contents, tools and resources of Facebook apps.
He is a communications and public affairs professional with 14+ years PR, public affairs and communication experience and worked in the Government, technology, real estate and media industry. Worked as an Information Officer in Hong Kong Government and posted to a few bureaux and departments such as Security Bureau, Development Bureau and Digital Media Team in Information Services Department.
He is also actively involved in community services and is the founder of Asia Pacific Youth Development Foundation in promoting youth collaboration and empowering the future leaders.
Ms. TAM Maggie 譚雋蘭女士
Public Policy Manager (Hong Kong)
Maggie is the Public Policy Manager for Hong Kong at Facebook. In this role, Maggie provides strategic policy advice to key business and policy team partners and communicates Facebook’s policies and business priorities to the government, policymakers, academics, NGOs and private sector organizations. Maggie also focuses on civil society partnerships and collaborations addressing a wide range of social issues.
Prior to joining Facebook, Maggie held various roles of public affairs and communications in conglomerates such as Swire Properties and New World Development. She started her career as a local news reporter at South China Morning Post.
"Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .
Enrollment deadline for all sessions: 25/02/2021
• The Master Class is not offered on a first-come, first-served basis
• Application screening by Facebook and HKCSS Institute may apply
• With Facebook’s sponsorship, the Master Class is conducted at no charge to participants
• A refundable course deposit in the amount of HK$500 is required for anyone who enroll for any session(s). Please make the cheque payable to "The Hong Kong Council of Social Service”. Please write down your full name and organization name in Chinese, and your contact number at the back of the cheque
• The refundable course deposit should be sent to HKCSS Institute within 5 working days after your online application is submitted. Address: Room 906, 9/F Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. Applications without refundable course deposit submitted will not be processed.
• The refundable course deposit cheque will be returned to successful applicants upon completion of the Master Class enrolled with 80% attendance
• If any participant fails to attend the Master Class or cannot meet the 80% attendance requirement, the refundable course deposit will be cashed and converted to a donation made to The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
• For enquiries, please call 2876 2434 or send email to email@example.com
• Participants who have attained 80% attendance of the Master Class will be awarded a certificate of completion issued jointly by Facebook and HKCSS Institute; e.g. attended 4 out of 5 sessions and upon successful completion of 80% of the training hours required in each session
• Applicants enrolled in all the sessions of the Master Class will have higher priority to be accepted
• Attendance certificates for individual sessions will NOT be issued to participants
(Please click HERE for application. Application via HKCSSI Member Portal, E-mail and Fax will NOT be accepted)
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 2)
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 3)
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 4)
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 5)