Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 2) - How to Leverage Facebook Tools to Drive Engagement for your Digital Campaign?
• To equip participants
with the latest updates on the use of Facebook tools and resources for
NGOs to reach out more effectively to their target groups for various good
• To demonstrate the best practices in Hong Kong and other Asian markets to inspire NGOs to think out of the box
•To maximize the influence of NGOs and create positive impact in the communities
|Time||:||1530 - 1700 (1.5 Hours)|
platform through Zoom*
|Target Participants||:||A maximum of two applicants per NGO, one from management level and one who has hands-on experience in managing social media channel(s) for the organization|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English &Mandarin)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 25/02/2021 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Ms. CHAN Michelle 陳殷愉女士
APAC Education Program Trainer, Facebook Blueprint
Michelle is a Blueprint Education Trainer specialized in the Higher Education and Social Good Program in the APAC region. Her work focuses on enriching university students, educators and NGOs' understanding towards Facebook marketing products and solutions.
Prior to Facebook, she was a Digital Marketing Specialist at Google Ads, assisting advertising agencies and clients on product strategizing and product education. If not training, she enjoys a good morning coffee and rainy days.
"Small NGO Capacity Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .
Enrollment deadline for all sessions: 25/02/2021
• The Master Class is not offered on a first-come, first-served basis
• Application screening by Facebook and HKCSS Institute may apply
• With Facebook’s sponsorship, the Master Class is conducted at no charge to participants
• A refundable course deposit in the amount of HK$500 is required for anyone who enroll for any session(s). Please make the cheque payable to "The Hong Kong Council of Social Service”. Please write down your full name and organization name in Chinese, and your contact number at the back of the cheque
• The refundable course deposit should be sent to HKCSS Institute within 5 working days after your online application is submitted. Address: Room 906, 9/F Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. Applications without refundable course deposit submitted will not be processed.
• The refundable course deposit cheque will be returned to successful applicants upon completion of the Master Class enrolled with 80% attendance
• If any participant fails to attend the Master Class or cannot meet the 80% attendance requirement, the refundable course deposit will be cashed and converted to a donation made to The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
• For enquiries, please call 2876 2434 or send email to email@example.com
• Participants who have attained 80% attendance of the Master Class will be awarded a certificate of completion issued jointly by Facebook and HKCSS Institute; e.g. attended 4 out of 5 sessions and upon successful completion of 80% of the training hours required in each session
• Applicants enrolled in all the sessions of the Master Class will have higher priority to be accepted
• Attendance certificates for individual sessions will NOT be issued to participants
(Please click HERE for application. Application via HKCSSI Member Portal, E-mail and Fax will NOT be accepted)
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 1)
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 3)
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 4)
Digital Marketing for NGOs Series - Facebook and Instagram Master Class (Session 5)