社會服務機構籌款證書課程 - Ethics and Compliance in Fundraising with Case Illustrations (Session 8-core)
In order to be sustainable, social service organisations need to find and diversify the funding source. This course helps social work practitioners to formulate their fundraising strategy and identify different ways of fundraising to enhance their organisations’ fundraising capability. It is designed for NGO practitioners who would like to expand their knowledge and advance their practical skills on fundraising.
• To introduce the fundraising strategic plan and its planning cycle
• To describe the concept and application on donor relations management and it’s relation to network building and sustainability
• To introduce typical fundraising tools with NGO examples
• Ethics and code of conduct
• Government measures to enhance the monitoring of general charitable fundraising activities
• Legal knowledge related to fundraising: reporting for public fundraising activities, charity sale and definition of tax deductible donations, illustrated with cases.
|時間||:||0930 - 1700 (6 小時)|
• The full certificate programme is designed for NGO staff working in fundraising, communications, and donor relations at managerial or supervisory levels.
• Individual sessions are suitable for NGO staff who are interested in specific topics.
• Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the full certificate programme.
|港幣 1,010.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 184.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 920.00 (在 11/09/2018 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2470 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Mr. MA Kam Wah , Timothy 馬錦華先生
Ma Kam Wah & Co
Under Mr Ma’s 16 years’ leadership, SCHSA is now commented as the most successfully self-financed social enterprise
serving multi-thousand service users in Hong Kong. With his prior solid fundraising experience, he is now a trainer on Fundraising and Risk Management and has conducted lots of staff training for the NGOs on topics like Team Building, Creativity and Innovation, Leading Efficient Meeting, Resource Development, Efficient and Effective Supervision Funding Proposal. He is now the Chief Consultant of Ma Kam Wah & Co, a management consultancy supporting NGOs fundraising, strategic planning and risk management training.
Mr. LEUNG , Wilfred 梁志衡先生
The Salvation Army
Wilfred oversees the resources and relationship development for The Salvation Army in Hong Kong and Macau. He was originally trained as a biochemist and worked in the scientific field for a number of years before joining the non-profit sector. For the past 11 years, he has served in various sized local and international non-profit organizations responsible for public education, fundraising, central administration and project management. Wilfred was previously general manager of Charles K. Kao Foundation for Alzheimer’s Disease, focusing on dementia care and education.
Wilfred graduated from the University of London with a BSc (Hons) and the University of Hong Kong an MPhil, both in biochemistry, and the University of Manchester an MBA. He has given guest lectures on fundraising, grant application and social marketing at the HKCSS Institute and various local higher education institutions.
NGO Capacity Development Fund: The full certificate programme participants have higher priority to apply for subsidy under NGO Capacity Development Fund.