Advanced Certificate in Financial Management for Accounting and Financial Professionals in NGOs - Disclosure of Financial Information and Public Accountability for NGOs (Session 4)
To empower aspiring or newly appointed financial professionals with technical skill-sets and management insights
• Preparation of Business Review Report for NGOs
• New Company Ordinance disclosure requirements for NGOs
• Accounting frameworks, HKFRS, HKPE, SME-FRS applicable to NGOs
• Disclosure requirements for audited financial statements for NGOs from an audit’s perspective
• Reserve accounting for NGOs from an audit’s perspective
|時間||:||0930 - 1700 (6 小時)|
|地點||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|對象||:||Financial professionals responsible for accounting and financial operations of subvented and / or non-subvented services of NGOs|
|語言||:||Cantonese supplemented with English (Course materials in English)|
|港幣 1,060.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 184.00 (「小型機構能力發展津貼計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 920.00 (在 2020-06-02 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
2876 2470 or email@example.com
Mr. CHENG , Isaac 鄭頌仁先生
Director of Finance and Administration
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
Mr Cheng is responsible for the financial, administrative, information technology and facility management aspects of the agency operation. He is a fellow member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, holding a first class honor bachelor and a master of philosophy degrees from the University of Hong Kong as well as a master of laws degree from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. His professional experience was obtained from a Big Four firm, the civil service and multinational companies. He currently serves as the member of the Specialized Committee of Sector Finance.
1. Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the full certificate programme.
2. Those who have completed HKCSSI’s Certificate in Accounting Practice and Financial Management for Accounting Staff in NGOs will take priority.
3. Applications from target participants who can meet the above two selection criteria will also be processed on a first come, first served basis.
Classification of Financial Professionals (based on role and responsibility)
• Level 1 : Basic accounting functions: data entry, simple accounting book closing: ledger, journal entries, petty cash handling, checking accounting entries and records, procurement, etc.
• Level 2 : Full set of accounting function: Accounting role up to the closing of a centre's accounting books including the preparation of financial statements and schedules for external audit and SWD compliance, participating in the preparation of the centre's budget result for comparison and investigation.
• Level 3 : Full financial accounting function up to the agency level: Write up books and accounts for the statutory audit and annual compliance for government departments, like SWD & EDB. To discharge the role properly, some financial management knowledge and techniques are needed to be equipped with, like break-even analysis, relevant costs for decisions and pricing decisions, etc.
All Levels 1, 2 and 3 draw reference to NGOs’ financial management environment
• Applicants of the full certificate programme shall have attained either Level 2 or 3
• Session 1 and 2 are available for enrolments for NGO staff at all three levels
• Due to the course nature, Session 3 and 4 are not suitable for NGO staff at Level 1
Certificates will be issued by the HKCSS Institute to participants upon successful completion of session(s) enrolled with 80% attendance in total
Advanced Certificate in Financial Management for Accounting and Financial Professionals in NGOs (Session 1)
Advanced Certificate in Financial Management for Accounting and Financial Professionals in NGOs (Session 2)
Advanced Certificate in Financial Management for Accounting and Financial Professionals in NGOs (Session 3)