【額滿】社會服務機構的採購程序（第一節 - 實務與法規）
- To provide participants with necessary procurement knowledge and skills in NGO environment and assist them in handling daily procurement issues and practices
- To assist participants in developing and implementing internal control and related compliance for procurement
- To understand SWD’s Internal Control and Accounting Inspection on various daily operations including procurement
- To provide an overview of procurement in NGO environment
- To walk through procurement issues and practices in daily operations under Lotteries Fund including Block Grant and Major Grant
|日期||:||12 Jul 2022 (Tue)|
|時間||:||0930 - 1745 (7 小時)|
|對象||:||Frontline / accounting staff or finance and non-financial professionals responsible for or involved in the procurement operation
(Staff members from SWD subvented organisations are preferred as the course shall cover procurement issues and practices of LSG Manual and Lotteries Fund.)
|港幣 1,290.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 224.00 (「小型機構人才發展資助計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 1,120.00 (在 21/06/2022 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2434 或 [email protected].org.hk|
Mr. LAM Steve 林志輝先生
BSc (Econ), MBA, FCMA, CPA (Aust), FCPA
Financial Management Consultant
Mr. Steve Lam was previously the Deputy Director (Finance & General Administration) of a local NGO. With his experiences in the financial profession of over 30 years and in the social service organisations, he can provide insights to NGO staff in topics relating to financial management. Prior to joining NGO sector, he had rich experiences in financial and management accounting, financial management and taxation in the commercial sector. Steve is also an experienced trainer in many similar training courses for social work professionals and is a popular speaker in many NGO seminars with topics in relation to financial management. He is now an Honorary Lecturer in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration of the Hong Kong University and currently holds the qualifications of Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Management Accountant and Certified Practising Accountant (Australia).
- The course is not offered on the basis of first come, first served.
- Screening of applications by HKCSS Institute and the trainer for eligibility for taking the course may apply.
- Participants who have previously attended the workshop "An NGO Approach to Procurement – From Practice to Compliance 21B-08” organised by HKCSS Institute on November 2021 can directly enroll for Session 2.
- Participants are not required to study "Lump Sum Grant Subvention System – Part I or Part II” before taking this course.