【Session 3 - Financial Perspective of Funds Development and their Strategies for NGO’s Sustainable and Long-term Growth】
Fundamentals of fund development, different and diversifying fund sources and their strategies
- To identify and describe different funds development and their sources
- To explain the strategies of how to obtain funds for NGO’s sustainable and long-term growth
- Case studies on why financial sustainability is so important today
- To explain fund-raising policy, different campaigns and events execution for NGOs
- To practise campaigns and events execution on how to do better fund-raising for NGOs
For details of the Full Certificate Programme, please click HERE.
|日期||:||7 Sep 2022 (Wed)|
|時間||:||0930 - 1745 (7 小時)|
|對象||:||NGO managerial & supervisory staff (non-financial professionals) responsible for accounting and financial operations of subvented and / or non-subvented services of NGOs|
|港幣 1,290.00 (社聯會員機構職員)|
|港幣 224.00 (「小型機構人才發展資助計劃」最高資助額為學費80%，詳請瀏覽－「資助計劃」內容)|
|早鳥費用||:||港幣 1,120.00 (在 17/08/2022 或之前繳款, 只限社聯會員機構職員)|
|查詢||:||2876 2434 或 [email protected]|
Mr. LAM Steve 林志輝先生
BSc (Econ), MBA, FCMA, CPA (Aust), FCPA
Financial Management Consultant
Mr. Steve Lam was previously the Deputy Director (Finance & General Administration) of a local NGO. With his experiences in the financial profession of over 30 years and in the social service organisations, he can provide insights to NGO staff in topics relating to financial management. Prior to joining NGO sector, he had rich experiences in financial and management accounting, financial management and taxation in the commercial sector. Steve is also an experienced trainer in many similar training courses for social work professionals and is a popular speaker in many NGO seminars with topics in relation to financial management. He is now an Honorary Lecturer in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration of the Hong Kong University and currently holds the qualifications of Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Management Accountant and Certified Practising Accountant (Australia).
- The course is not offered on the basis of first come, first served.
- Screening of applications by HKCSS Institute and the trainer for eligibility for taking the course may apply. Cheque Payment only.
- Priority will be given to applicants who:
> enroll in the full certificate programme; and
> have previously completed "Certificate in Accounting Practice and Financial Management for Non-financial Professionals in NGOs” organised by HKCSS Institute.
Certificate of "Advanced Certificate in Accounting Practice and Financial Management for Non-financial Professionals in NGOs” will be issued by the HKCSS Institute to participants upon successful completion of all four sessions with 80% attendance in total.