Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers (Session 4) - Social Work Intervention and Cross-sectoral Collaboration in Primary Healthcare (2)
【Session 4 - Social Work Intervention and Cross-sectoral Collaboration in Primary Healthcare (2)】
Note: This session is part of the “Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers”. Enrollment for this individual session is NOT applicable. For details of the full certificate programme, please click HERE.
- To discuss different community health interventions
- To explore different formats of transdisciplinary team and practices
- Community health needs analysis
- Three levels of social intervention of health (individual / family, community, environment) and its multi-dimensional health outcomes of primary healthcare services
- Overview of the multidisciplinary primary healthcare team
- Cross-sectoral engagement and social-medical collaboration (multi-disciplinary vs inter-disciplinary): strategies, practices and challenges
|Date(s)||:||7 Dec 2022 (Wed)|
|Time||:||0930 - 1700 (6 Hours)|
|Venue||:||Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
|Target Participants||:||Registered social workers who are interested to know more about or support primary healthcare initiatives|
|Language||:||Cantonese (supplemented with English)|
|HKD 0.00 (For HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Early Bird Fee||:||HKD 0.00 (Payment on or before 16/09/2022 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)|
|Enquiries||:||2876 2434 or [email protected]|
Mr. LAI Anthony 黎俊健先生
Community Development Manager
Health In Action
Mr. Lai is a Registered Social Worker and has a Master's Degree in Social Work. He has over 7 years of NGO working experience including project development, implementation, project evaluation and advocacy. He is currently responsible for community development and community partners engagement for health collaboration. He is also the line manager supervising social-medical collaboration projects for ethnic minorities, subdivided flat tenants, elementary workers, etc.
Mr. CHIU Cheuk Pong 趙焯邦先生
Health In Action
Chiu Cheuk Pong, local registered physiotherapist, practiced over 8 years in various local settings covering public, private and NGO sectors. Graduated from Master of public health in Hong Kong University in 2021 and started to work in Health In Action since then. Now working in "Jockey Club Healthy Neighbourhood Kitchen Project" as Physiotherapist, focusing in providing primary healthcare and the collaboration of health and social sectors to provide all-round services.
"Small NGO Talent Development Subsidy Programme" does not apply to this course. For other financial support, please click HERE .
Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers
Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers - Session 1 (Overview of Primary Healthcare and its Development in Hong Kong)
Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers - Session 2 (Social Work Intervention and Cross-sectoral Collaboration in Primary Healthcare (1))
Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers - Session 3 (Health Promotion and Community Participation)
Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers - Session 5 (Enhancing Social-medical Collaboration with Technology-based Solutions)
Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers - Session 6 (Human Library: Primary Healthcare)
Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers - Visitation 1 (HIA Pharmacy)
Certificate in Primary Healthcare for Social Workers - Visitation 2 (Sham Shui Po District Health Centre)
About Vaccine Pass & "LeaveHomeSafe" QR Code
- All participants are required to scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" venue QR code and present their Vaccine Pass for verification to show evidence of vaccination or medical exemption certificate upon entry to the class venue.
- Depending on the latest pandemic situation, the mode of course delivery might change to online class.
- No refund or course withdrawal will be made due to non-fulfillment of QR code scanning and Vaccine Pass verification and / or change of course delivery mode.
- For details of the Vaccine Pass (疫苗通行證), please visit https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/chi/vaccine-pass.html